Norway’s best-connected data center facility, powered by 100% renewable energy.
Accelerate your business at a highly scalable, ideally located, Tier III data center facility. With scalable and dependable capacity, access to more than 60 different networks, as well as leading national and Nordic IX providers and Tier 1 carriers. Oslo Internet Exchange is the best way to connect with the Norwegian and Nordic markets.
Bulk Engineering provides secure and scalable solutions to meet specific customer requirements.
• 10,000m² of technical space organized as dedicated data halls
• Concurrently maintainable data center, EN 50600 Class 3, conform to Class 4 - EU Data Centre Code of Conduct
• N+1 Cooling
• 2N Power
• Carrier neutral
• Annual PUE < 1.3
• Free standing cold aisles (to accommodate tenant racks)
• Dedicated client parking and office facilities
• VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus)
• NOVEC gas / water mist to all data halls and plant rooms
• Power capacity 14,4MW
• 2N dedicated UPS for each dedicated data hall
• Range of power densities from 1kW to 9kW+ per rack
• OS-IX houses more than 60 different ASN (networks)
spread across several data centers in the building.
• Carrier neutral/dark fiber availability
• Redundant internal fiber distribution
• Individually secure data halls
• 24/7 site security monitoring
• Multi-layered physical security
• Access control
• Centralized alarm monitoring
• Site located away from any flood risk
• 0.5 km to the nearest highway
• 30 km from Oslo International Airport
• 7 km to Oslo city center
• 100% renewable electric supply
• Energy efficiency
• Cool and stable Scandinavian climate
• Comprehensive energy monitoring systems
To find out how Bulk can help you solve your Infrastructure, Real Estate or Sustainability challenges please contact us.