Connecting Norway enterprise, cloud and international markets.
Accelerate your business at a highly scalable, ideally located, Tier III data center facility. With scalable and dependable capacity, access to more than 60 different networks, as well as leading national and Nordic IX providers and Tier 1 carriers. Oslo Internet Exchange is the best way to connect with the Norwegian and Nordic markets.
Our Solutions for Oslo Internet Exchange – OS-IX
- Bulk's OS-IX Campus
- Bulk's DK01 Campus
- Bulk's N01 Campus
- Peder Nærbø presents the Havfrue Cable
More Routes to Business
At OS-IX, 60+ networks meet for peering and traffic exchange. Local Internet exchanges, including NIX, FIXO and NetNod Onnet, make it is easy to connect and scale within the Norwegian market.
Locate your data center at Norway’s largest Internet traffic gateway. OS-IX is 7km from Oslo City Center and 30km from Oslo international Airport.
Dependable, Renewable Power
Meet big energy needs and keep scaling, with 14.4MW of 2N redundant renewable power. You can protect business continuity while operating a more sustainable facility.
Solve Complex Challenges
OS-IX is a Tier III-rated (EN50600 Class 3) facility that can meet your performance, sustainability, scalability and ease of management goals. Start small with a single rack, and scale up to a 2MW private data center.
Bulk Data Halls
- 10,000m² of technical space organized as dedicated data halls
- Concurrently maintainable data center, EN 50600 Class 3, conform to Class 4 - EU Data Centre Code of Conduct
- N+1 Cooling
- 2N Power
- Carrier neutral
- Annual PUE < 1.3
- Free standing cold aisles (to accommodate tenant racks)
- Dedicated client parking and office facilities
- VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus)
- NOVEC gas / water mist to all data halls and plant rooms
- Power capacity 14,4MW
- 2N dedicated UPS for each dedicated data hall
- Range of power densities from 1kW to 9kW+ per rack
- OS-IX houses more than 60 different ASN (networks)
spread across several data centers in the building.
- Carrier neutral/dark fiber availability
- Redundant internal fiber distribution
- Individually secure data halls
- 24/7 site security monitoring
- 24/7 security guard
- Multi-layered physical security
- Access control
- Centralized alarm monitoring
- Site located away from any flood risk
- 0.5 km to the nearest highway
- 30 km from Oslo International Airport
- 7 km to Oslo city center
- 100% renewable electric supply
- Energy efficiency
- Cool and stable Scandinavian climate
- Comprehensive energy monitoring systems