The world’s largest data center campus powered by 100% green energy
Take the limits off data center scale, on a 300ha site with up to 1GW of renewable power and 100% availability. Norway Data Center Campus is ideally connected by diverse and high capacity direct intercontinental and regional fiber routes and international transport hubs.
Located in the lowest cost energy region of Norway and next door to Europe's largest renewable substation Bulk can deliver the lowest cost energy and with the highest levels of resilience. Directly connected to the substation reduces electrical losses and grid costs and with over 12 independent feeds we can maintain the highest availability at the lowest cost.
Flexibility to grow paired with robust fiber connectivity into major markets, at ultra-modern and secure campuses
Dedicated secure environments with optional dedicated infrastructure meet specific customer needs at any scale.
Designed and constructed to meet specific customer needs. Bulk Engineering will provide a dedicated secure facility at any scale.
• 1,400m² of technical space arranged in 2x700m² data halls
• Latest adiabatic indirect cooling system technology
• Class 4 (Design - EU Code of Conduct for data centres)
• Carrier neutral
• Annual PUE 1.15
• Contained free standard hot aisles
• Capacity 792 racks (600x1200 52U)
• Dedicated client parking, office facilities, build rooms
• Substation A 140MVA/132kV
• Substation B 140MVA/110kVTransformers
• 2N dedicated UPS
• 2400kW IT power (2N)
• Generator options N, N+1, 2N
• Carrier neutral
• 2N Campus wide network distribution (external and cross connect)
• Global Connect
• Telenor Maritime
• 3 metre high security fense monitored with thermo cameras
• Extensive CCTV and access control throughout the facility
• 24/7 year round security located in secure control room
• Progressive layers of security to restrict access through the site
• Mantraps for access to the site
• Biometric readers for access to high-security zones
To find out how Bulk can help you solve your Infrastructure, Real Estate or Sustainability challenges please contact us.