Fiber connectivity, scalability and cost efficiencies that help you grow and reach new markets
Located in West Denmark, Denmark Data Center Campus – DK01 provides vast modular data center capacity and is ideally connected to key European markets and transatlantic fiber routes.
Flexibility to grow paired with robust fiber connectivity into major markets, at ultra-modern and secure campuses.
Dedicated secure environments with optional dedicated infrastructure meet specific customer needs at any scale.
• 520m2 of white space
• Future modules provide up to 6240m2 white space
• 1MW IT capacity per 520m2 suite
• 12MW of IT
• Flexible Power Density per rack
• Optimised highly efficient chilled water cooling
• Aisle Containment
• Class 4 (design - EU Code of Conduct for Data Centers) Design
PUE annualised at 1,13
• Carrier Neutral
• Rapid Deployment
• A&B Site power
• 2N UPS and Power Distribution
• N+1 Standby Diesel Generators
• Options for flexible resillience on future modules
• Carrier Neutral/Dark Fiber availability
• Diverse Carrier entry points to campus
• A&B Meet Me rooms dedicated to each module
• Multiple Carriers
• 3 metre high security fence monitored with thermo cameras
• Extensive CCTV and access control throughout the facility
• 24/7 Manned Security
• Progressive layers of security to restrict access
• Mantrap access
• Biometric readers for access to high-security zones
Green power, low latency networks and one of Europe’s most reliable power grids are just some of the reasons why global tech giants and international colocation operators have chosen Denmark for their data center operations.
To find out how Bulk can help you solve your Infrastructure, Real Estate or Sustainability challenges please contact us.