Bulk Park Vestby - home to Norway's first BREEAM "Very Good" Industrial Building
Vestby Industrial Park is located in Oslo’s southern logistics corridor. The plots offers excellent access to the E6 highway (3 min driving distance) with connections to Oslo (43 km), Moss (20 km), Sweden (80 km) and northern Europe. South of Oslo, the municipality of Vestby is home to Norway's first industrial building to achieve BREEAM “Very good” sustainability certification. The project was developed and built by Bulk.
Client contracts include:
Elektroimportøren, Leman, Nille, Iron Mountain, Synnøve Finden and Vinmonopolet.
- Total area plot up to 251,000m²
- Development opportunities logistis building up to 36,000 m²
- Building height up to 25 meters
- Sustainable add-on solutions like solar panels on facade and roof, living roofs, bioheating.
- Strategic location between Svinesund and Oslo Gardermoen airport.
- Close proximity to public transportation routes
- Oslo airport: 84 km - 60 minutes
- Oslo city centre: 42 km - 35 minutes