Dag Klem Vice President Sales, Industrial Real Estate +47 969 02 957 +47 969 02 957 Contact us
Bulk Park Ausenfjell
Ausenfjell Industrial Park is zoned for light industrial projects and is strategically located next to Frogner substation, one of Norway's largest substations.
- Total area plot up to 75,000 m²
- Develoment opportunity up to 20 000 m²
- Possible building height 20 meter
- Sustainable add-on solutions like solar panels on facade and roof, living roofs, bioheating.
- Strategic location between Oslo city centre and Oslo Airport Gardermoen
- Easy access to public transportation routes
- Neighbours such as Bulk Data Centers, Hey'di, Statnett and Stena Recycling.
The park is located near European Route E6 between Oslo and Oslo Airport Gardemoen.
Distance to E6: 5 km - 7 minutes
Distance to Oslo Airport Gardemoen: 22 km - 21 minutes
Distance to Oslo city centre: 33 km - 32 minutes